Monday 21 July 2014

Pandas and more at Ueno Zoo


It has been a long time. I am going to blog about my trip to Ueno zoo in Tokyo. 
Ueno zoo is the oldest zoo in Japan. There are a lot of cute and interesting animals 
here. If you are in Tokyo please visit Ueno zoo. Ueno zoo is located within Ueno 
Park which is a large and beautiful space. It was a sunny day so it was pleasant to
walk through the park.  




I enjoyed seeing the Pandas the most. Pandas are always 
my favorite animal at the zoo


hungry elephants 


soo fluffy!!! 

The Monorail and Petting zoo was very fun! I got to touch the sheep, ducks, 
chickens, rabbits, goats and guinea pigs!!!!

Outfit of the day...





Parasol (ひがさ) Baby The Stars Shine Bright 
                  Hair accessories (ヘアアクセサリ ) Angelic Pretty 
   One piece ( ワンピース ) Baby The Stars Shine Bright 
Blouse (ブラウス) Off-brand
             Shoes (くつ): Antaina         



No comments:

Post a Comment