Friday 4 July 2014

Harajuku Fun


Today, I went to Harajuku in Tokyo (原宿). Firstly I went to Laforet. Laforet is a huge department store floors of fun and quirky fashion. I didn't buy anything from here but it was fun trying things on and looking around the department store, I really like the Angelic Pretty, Alice and the Pirates and Swimmer departments.

I took a picture in a My Melody cut out 


Later I ate a banana, chocolate and cream crepe which was very tasty. 



I visited Meji Shrine. Meji shrine is a really beautiful and relaxing place. 

Purikura

I visited Closet Child in Takeshita Street

 this is what I brought:
Pink kawaii clip

Todays Outfit:

I wore this outfit:
               Parasol (ひがさ) Baby The Stars Shine Bright 
                  Hair accessories (ヘアアクセサリ ) Angelic Pretty 
   One piece ( ワンピース ) Angelic Pretty 
             Bag (かばん): Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
Shoes (くつ): Antaina           









No comments:

Post a Comment